We are looking for Full and Part Time Professional Chauffeurguide and Tour Attendants (female or male) to join our team. Dealing with a multitude of people over a large range of sightseeing tours the role is challenging and diverse.
Eligible applicants will have the following attributes as a minimum:
- Valid Austrian drivers licence with minimum B class
- Fluent English language (besides German) with confidence speaking face to face with clients
- Ability to maintain/control integrity of company vehicles whilst ensuring the complete satisfaction of the customer (giving tour-specific cultural and historic information)
- Excellent communication skills, well spoken and a People’s person
- Impeccable Personal Grooming and Attire
- Punctuality and perfection in time management
- Willing to learn and grow with the company whilst contributing to improvement of the company in general
- Not affiliated/employed with/by any other Tour company
Additionally, applicants would be flexible with working days/hours accommodating the bookings schedule.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email or post your resume with an introductory covering letter as detailed below.
E-mail: [email protected]